 General / 15213
Re: Is it possible to have too much LEGO?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 20 Feb 2000 22:30:54 GMT

In lugnet.general, Richard Franks writes:

I'm aware that the question itself is almost sacreligious, but it is a (semi)
serious one, going with the assumption that the LEGO-habit isn't causing
financial problems.

Richard

Yes, it is very easy to have too much LEGO.  For me in particular, I always
seem to have way too many wheels and wheel elements, too many finger hinges,
too many blue and yellow bricks, too many trans-yellow 1x1 round plates, too
many Willa the Witches, too many Wild West Bandits, too many Ninjas, too many
"To Be Sorted" buckets to be finished before I go on vacation next weekend, and
last but certainly not least, too many LEGO to fit in my latest sorting
configuration.

Yeah, too many LEGO can be a PITA  :')

Ed "Boxer" Jones
www.geocities.com/~edboxer/lego.html