 General / 15247
Re: Is it possible to have too much LEGO?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 21 Feb 2000 05:12:41 GMT

Kevin Loch wrote:

In lugnet.general, Larry Pieniazek writes:
Dan Boger wrote:

Here's an example...  This is a result of one shopping day at the LEGO
outlet...  check it out:

That's not too much LEGO, that's just not enough car. I had more LEGO

I agree, although those pictures were actually of two cars.

TLC packs a lot of air in their stuff. when I say I had more in my car
than what I saw in those pics, I meant it. I managed to get 3 5571s
worth of parts just in the space underneath my spare tire in the wheel
well and another 2 or 3 in the space around the tire but underneath the
trunk floor.

For some reason my Stratus hasn't handled quite the same since... it
seems to sit on the road kind of bowlegged. :-)

--
Larry Pieniazek - lpieniazek@mercator.com - http://my.voyager.net/lar

Note: this is a family forum!