 General / 15248
Re: No gimmicks, just some free background images
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.council, lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 21 Feb 2000 05:18:33 GMT

Frank Filz wrote:

Ok, now I know I don't have too much LEGO... Does that contain a lot of built
up sets, or is it sorted parts?

About 15 bins worth of sorted parts, 10 bins worth of used bulk lego
awaiting return to set form, and the rest, unfortunately, is sets.
Either sets still in their original boxes awaiting parting, building,
resale or (?), or sets that I bought used and which are still together.
All the MOCs are packed away in boxes wrapped in packing paper to keep
them intact (well most of them, there are a few that I don't really care
about rattling around int some of the bins).

FUT back to .general. Great, I'm the first off topic poster to
.council...

--
Larry Pieniazek - lpieniazek@mercator.com - http://my.voyager.net/lar

Note: this is a family forum!