 General / 15560
Re: Is it possible to have too much LEGO?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 28 Feb 2000 03:29:27 GMT

    Maybe the secret of Lego isn't buying enough parts to do make whatever • I
want, but to figure out how to do what I want with the parts I have.

This is how I tend to build.  Meaning that when I design something in my
head, it's always thought out based on the pieces that I currently have.  If
I don't have enough pieces to do something, instead of buying more of those
pieces, I design it differently or use different pieces.

Of course my auctioning over the last year has left me with a disgusting
ammount of some pieces.  But that in itself brings up some entirely
different design problems.....

Troy