 General / 15321
Re: Is it possible to have too much LEGO?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 22 Feb 2000 19:56:10 GMT

Fredrik Glöckner <fredrik.glockner@bio.uio.no> wrote in message
"Richard Franks" <spontificus@__nospam__yahoo.com> writes:

I'm aware that the question itself is almost sacreligious, but it
is a (semi) serious one, going with the assumption that the
LEGO-habit isn't causing financial problems.

I think that if yuo have way too many LEGO bricks, you may actually
limit your creativity.  Creativity typically arises when you have
limitations of some sort, in my opinion.  Byt this is probably a
controversial theme!

Fredrik

I'd definitely agree with you here.  Shelves full of sorted Lego have proved
an impediment to building, especially for my kids.  So I try to keep at least
one big bin filled with unsorted Lego for them to be creative with.

-John Van