 General / 15228
Re: Is it possible to have too much LEGO?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 21 Feb 2000 02:40:20 GMT

In lugnet.general, Silas Pierrot writes:
Now that's something I can relate to.  Every time I manage to get my Lego
organised in a meaningful way, my collection expands so that the old sorting
system overflows.  It's a never ending battle to deal with the ramifications
of my addiction...

Silas

And it takes _forever_ to resort a bucket _full_ of pieces...esp. if they are
plates (even more so if they are 1x plates...I know, it took a full day to do
my bin of 1x plates, sorting out most of the round/tiles)

I have around 33 different containers full of lego.  I don't sort all that
much, for example, I don't sort _at all_ by colour, just by shape.  I rely on 2
or 3 bins of "I have one of those" type...I find it works OK.

James P