 General / 15227
Re: Metroliner Dream
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 21 Feb 2000 02:39:44 GMT

(FUT .general, as this has plenty to do with Lego)

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Greg Majewski writes:
Just felt like posting a weird little dream I had the other night. I was on a
bus going somewhere, and we had stopped at a railroad crossing. The train we
stopped for just happened to be a light grey and red Metroliner. I could tell
it was Lego in the dream, and I could even see a minifig in the front when it
went by. It was full sized, too, the size of a normal train. Seeing as it was
a dream though, it seemed perfectly normal and I thought nothing of it. Anyone
ever have dreams that feature Lego as a "cameo" appearence? I know this is my
first..

I've only had the standard "Old Lego Sets in a Store" dreams.  However, Chris
Tracy of Wamalug had a dream about a Pink Metroliner once...  :)

Jeff
"Let's hold on tight to dreams of ours,
Even though we've still got a long way to go..."
http://members.xoom.com/aulddragon/