 General / 15211
Re: Is it possible to have too much LEGO?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 20 Feb 2000 21:25:07 GMT

In lugnet.general, Troy Cefaratti writes:
You don't have too much Lego, you just need a better system for sorting :)

Silas

Actually, i'm pretty anal about the sorting.  Just about everything is
sorted down to part type and color.  I've got TONS of plastic containers for
this.

The problem was that the part I was looking for was from the part of my
collection from when I was a kid and was a part that I didn't think that I
would ever use in anything.  I have a box specifically for these type of
parts.  Which I couldn't find!

Perhaps I have too many boxes of sorted parts!  I'll have to figure out a
way to sort my sorted boxes!

Nah, what you need to do is organize your boxes of sorted parts, catalogue them
into an index, then database your index, and arrange the results
cross-referencing to your original list, and sort the output. ;)

FUT lugnet.geek.babble

James
http://www.shades-of-night.com/lego/