 Events / BricksWest / 69
Re: Call for Volunteers (Was: Registration Opens For BricksWest 2002)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickswest
Date:
Wed, 5 Dec 2001 03:03:32 GMT

In lugnet.events.brickswest, Bruce Schlickbernd writes:
In lugnet.events.brickswest, Frank Filz writes:

I know we have a lot of gaming already on the schedule, but I think I'd
be interested in moderating or helping with a LEGO gaming panel. We'll
have to drag Steve away from the Pirate Game for a while of course. Mike
Rayhawk, will you be attending? Derek Schin would also be a good
panelist. One or two folks who have had a lot of experience with
Brickwars would be good also.

Steve is already prepared to be in at least one panel/discussion group.
It'll be around 10 or 11 Saturday morning.  As for myself being a good
panelist--I'll sit on the panel but I won't say much as I've only played
about five times; it's just that it's been with Steve every time!

As for Brikwars, I'm going to try to bone up on that in January...I've been
wanting to play for a while, but as has been mentioned, it doesn't seem to
be big here on the West Coast.

Alas, I'd try to set up some Castle skirmish game, but I just went over the
Personal Event Schedule for that weekend: Strategicon gaming saturday
morning and day; Beethoven's Sixth at the L.A. Philharmonic in the evening;
and Sunday my mother-in-law's 70th birthday party.  Unless I can find a way
to weasel out of the latter (and not get a divorce) I'm going to miss the
whole thing regardless.  :-(

Don't forget we're going Monday, too! Heck, probably Friday night, for that
matter!  And will her party still be going on at 7 PM? ;)

Derek