 Events / BricksWest / 59
Re: Registration Opens For BricksWest™ 2002
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickswest
Date:
Tue, 4 Dec 2001 03:10:50 GMT

The gaming event in LA the same weekend is $30 for three days.  It does not
include access to Legoland, T-Shirts, and the like.  There are more hotels,
so competitive rates were obtained.  There's a dealer's room to help pay the
expenses.  $75 is not out of line for a three day convention.

Agreed, it's really not.  $75 for a full blown convention is not bad.
However, I didn't see anything about a dealer's room.  I did see some rather
big name sponsers.  I saw the event list.  Rather repetitious for a three
day event don't cha think?  I've never seen Steve's pirate game, but it must
be really good to take up so much time.

I need help.  I'm the first to admit it too.  I've never been to Legoland,
or a Brickwest.  Why is this worth $75?  I'm on the fence and I need to see
perks, besides a shirt, that'll make me want to make a five day venture out
of this.

Mark (3)