 Events / BricksWest / 39
Re: Registration Opens For BricksWest™ 2002
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickswest
Date:
Sun, 2 Dec 2001 22:57:52 GMT

In lugnet.events.brickswest, Mark Sandlin writes:

Not to belittle what you've done, Matt, which is really a lot and I
commend you for it...

Personally, I would like to be given the option of paying for admission
to Legoland and the Brickswest shirt. I went to Legoland last April, and
I don't feel like they will have changed so much to make it worth paying
to get in again. I also have a drawer full of T-Shirts, and it's
doubtful that I would buy the T-Shirt if that were an option.

So hypothetically, if one were to subtract LLC admission and the
T-Shirt, that would bring the ticket price down to around $40-50, right?

I'll still come to the event, but just for the record, I would like to
be given the option of deciding whether I want to pay for LLC admission
and a T-Shirt. Put that in your "Griping and Moaning" notebook for next
year.

Hey...no offense taken at all...no worries...I knew I'd probably end up
needing to line-item out the registration cost for everyone eventually, and
we certainly need to talk about what needs to be done (and done right!) to
make BricksWest a going concern.

You are correct in your estimation...my original idea had been in the $45.00
range...but conference rooms alone are going to run in the $3000.00 to
$4000.00 range for the weekend alone...hence the $75.00 point.

(And for the record...it probably won't be a t-shirt...this is something
you'll REALLY want!)

Thanks,

Matt