 Events / BricksWest / 33
Re: Registration Opens For BricksWest 2002
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickswest
Date:
Sun, 2 Dec 2001 21:24:51 GMT

Compare to costs of commercial/technical/business conferences at many
hundreds of $$, and I think it's a steal!

(just a note, i don't want to spark a debate)

commercial/technical/business/sci-fi/whatever cons may cost a lot, but
they're:

1) open to the public
2) have vendors
3) for profit