 Events / BricksWest / 36
Re: Registration Opens For BricksWest™ 2002
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickswest
Date:
Sun, 2 Dec 2001 21:25:11 GMT

In article <GnqIMF.GKq@lugnet.com>,
"Kevin Wilson" <kwilson_tccs@compuserve.com> wrote:

Mark Sandlin wrote in message ...
SEVENTY FIVE DOLLARS?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't think this is out of line at all. I paid more than this for a
three-day non-profit conference in Seattle last year, and it didn't include
anything like a half day in legoland :-) Or a t-shirt, or many of the
evening parties.

Like I told Matt, I prefer to be given the option of deciding for myself
whether I want the T-Shirt or the admission to Legoland. Personally, I
think Legoland is a once-in-five-years thing for me. I just wasn't so
impressed with it that I feel it's worth being forced to pay for
admission in order to be able to do the event stuff.

~Grand Admiral Muffin Head
--
Mark's Lego(R) Creations
http://www.nwlink.com/~sandlin/lego