 Color / 736
Re: Halving the colours in the palette - Lego Life Sept 2004
Newsgroups:
lugnet.color
Date:
Thu, 9 Dec 2004 17:19:30 GMT

In lugnet.color, Steve Dunn wrote:
Didn't Ole once say "Only the best is good enough" ?

That's a foolish motto for business.  Quality is always a trade-off against
cost.  You set it as low as you can while still achieving your goals for
revenue & market share.  The motto is more reasonable as:

"Good enough is the best."

KDJ

LUGNETer #203, Ontario, Canada