 Color / 731
Re: Halving the colours in the palette - Lego Life Sept 2004
Newsgroups:
lugnet.color
Date:
Thu, 9 Dec 2004 05:49:58 GMT

In lugnet.color, Mark Jordan wrote:
Reducing the number of colours in the palette seems like a win-win. It means
Lego can be cheaper, and it also means that AFOLs will find it easier to build a
decent selection of parts in each colour.

Unless you've been building in gray. My collection of 30 years was made obsolete
overnight when they decided to discontinue making new parts in the pre 2004
shades of gray. Therefore, my continued support of their products ended when
they stopped supporting my collection.

ex-AFOL.