 Color / 721
720  |  722
Subject:
Halving the colours in the palette - Lego Life Sept 2004
Newsgroups:
lugnet.color
Date:
Wed, 8 Dec 2004 21:07:05 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Teaser -
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/whoward69/misc/colours/legocolournewsteaser.jpg

Article -
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/whoward69/misc/colours/legocolournews.jpg

Scans are unedited (except to remove some names from the yellow block at the
bottom of the article)

(secondary links to same scans
Teaser -
http://mysite.wanadoo-members.co.uk/material/lego/LegoColourNewsTeaser.jpg