 Color / 724
Re: Halving the colours in the palette - Lego Life Sept 2004
Newsgroups:
lugnet.color
Date:
Thu, 9 Dec 2004 01:46:16 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

I can't believe what i just read:

"... we are investigating to see whether some of the parts we make at the moment
could be produced in other, cheaper materials:... and whether the quality of
some of our parts is simply too high.."

Didn't Ole once say "Only the best is good enough" ?