 Castle / 6354
Re: Castle Accesseries for Knight's Kingdom
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 13 Oct 2000 19:16:22 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Dave Schuler writes:
I hadn't considered that.  Even so, with the Potter film forthcoming, I'm
afraid dear Harry will still hold kids' primary interest.

Maybe, maybe not. The Potter series is good - I like it a lot - but kids'
interests, especially the kind that come with a blow, have a tendency to
disappear just as quickly... you never know.

Of course, the old-
school fans of Tolkien are another matter; however, while many AFOL's appear
to be Tolkein fans, I wonder how many Tolkein fans are or would become active
Lego consumers...

We-ell, just think about how many die-hard SW fans came to lego just because
of SW...

-Shiri