 Castle / 6455
Re: Castle Accesseries for Knight's Kingdom
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 20 Oct 2000 13:14:27 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Shiri Dori writes:
In lugnet.castle, Dave Schuler writes:
I hadn't considered that.  Even so, with the Potter film forthcoming, I'm
afraid dear Harry will still hold kids' primary interest.

Maybe, maybe not. The Potter series is good - I like it a lot - but kids'
interests, especially the kind that come with a blow, have a tendency to
disappear just as quickly... you never know.

  Hmm--looks like the folks at CNN were listening in on our conversation:

http://www.cnn.com/2000/books/news/10/19/arts.potter.tolkien.reut/

  Dave!