 Off-Topic / Debate / 6566
Re: Castle Accesseries for Knight's Kingdom
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Fri, 13 Oct 2000 02:16:05 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Richard Sperber writes:
In lugnet.castle, Dave Schuler writes:

By the way, I'm absolutely not picking on Richard for using the term, since
it may easily have been a typo.  The usage is overwhelmingly common in my
experience, for whatever reason.

You are right in that I made a mistake.  I should have refered to them as LEGO
products instead of Legos.  However, I presented my posting as a casual musing
over the direction I would like the Castle theme to progress, and my slip was
an honest mistake.  I too beleive LEGO should be addressed correctly, but
sometimes laziness gets the better of us, and me.

  I truly didn't mean to single you out, but I've been thinking about "Legos"
lately, and your post just seemed like a well-timed segue for me!  I'm sorry if
I seemed to be coming down on you...

     Dave!