 Castle / 6347
Re: Castle Accesseries for Knight's Kingdom
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 13 Oct 2000 15:04:56 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Richard Sperber writes:
Will TLC sell castle accesseries for Knight's Kingdom? In 2001?  Can anyone
speculate on what will be new for 2001 in Castle?  I wonder if the Chrome Sets
or some version of them will be added to the 2001 lineup?

Its a little sad that all we can do is ask questions, never hearing any
answers.

Rich

I would love to see three specific things:
1.  Defenders of the Kingdom Mini-fig pack--King Leo, Princess Storm, and both
Knight figures (plenty of shields and weapons).
2.  Invaders Mini-fig pack--Cedric the Bull and his two conspirator knights
and a skeleton (plenty of shields and weapons).
3.  Knight's Kingdom Knight's Accessories--swords (both), lances, battle axes
(both), shields (Bulls and Knights), brown crossbows, bows and quivers, 5 to
six types of helms, spears, wooden barrels, saddles, horns, gold coins ... (I
could go on)

And for additions to the LEGO Knight's Kingdom:
Dark Forest returns!
1.  Some sort of Castle Tower with a dungeon similar (but not the same) to the
Forestmen's River Fortress.  Bulls main stronghold.
2.  Trail Ambush, forestmen and highway robbers stop a Royal convoy for
precious gold.
3.  Secret Tree Watchpost, kind of an advance outpost for the Bulls to observe
the edges of the Forest from.

Additions to Leo's Realm:
1.  Royal Gatehouse, for additions to the main Castle with a small holding
cell and guardhouse (plenty of guards, at least four).
2.  Royal Convoy, carriage, cargo wagon and various mounted knights for
protection, of course Leo and the Queen would be included.  I would also like
to se the introduction of a new helm, the Great Helm (in use during the Norman
invasion of England--1066) sort of like the bullet helm but with a closed face
(non-opening) with two eye slits and a flat top.  Also they could make a
larger version of the Knight's Kingdom shield or independant knight shields.
3.  Royal Tavern!  You know like the old one!
4.  Royal Blacksmith Shop, for Knight and horse equipment.

In addition I would like to see pitchforks resurface as well as a nice
distibution of the helm I mentioned above.  If LEGO does ANY (prefer ALL), I
may have to invest in clean underwear as my trips to the stores for LEGO will
be, um, interesting...
I suppose the list here is an ultimate dream list, most of us would probably
say the same things under interrogation.
WHAT is your name?
--Aaron West.
WHAT is your quest?
--To seek the Holy LEGO.