 Castle / 6336
Re: Castle Accesseries for Knight's Kingdom
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 12 Oct 2000 13:53:24 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Richard Sperber writes:
Will TLC sell castle accesseries for Knight's Kingdom? In 2001?  Can anyone
speculate on what will be new for 2001 in Castle?  I wonder if the Chrome Sets
or some version of them will be added to the 2001 lineup?

Its a little sad that all we can do is ask questions, never hearing any
answers.

Rich

Yes, what ever happened to Brad?  What about the bulk ordering expansion, it
does say that other parts/accessories will be added in the future and that
requests will be considered.  Who are we supposed to make requests to?
Aaron