 Castle / 6337
Re: CHROME SETS in Virginia?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 12 Oct 2000 16:40:05 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Dimitar Iavorov writes:
Hello everyone!  My name is Dimitar and I am new to this site.  I have been a
huge fan of LEGO Castle eversince I got my first set when I was 5.  My
personal favorite sub-theme was DRAGON MASTERS because of the great detail on
the helmets of the knights and the newly introduced gragons.  Anyway, right
now I am very interested in these new so-called "Chrome Knights". I think they
are awesome. But the bad thing is, I CAN'T FIND THEM ANYWHERE!!! So someone
has seen them in or around the state of VA (Virginia) please send me an e-mail
about it at <mitko2007@hotmail.com>. Thanks!

Dimitar

I checked some Winn-Dixie's in South Va, and I did not find them anywhere.
Still looking....

Chuck