 Castle / 6350
Re: Castle Accesseries for Knight's Kingdom
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 13 Oct 2000 16:18:33 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Aaron West writes:
In lugnet.castle, Richard Sperber writes:
Will TLC sell castle accesseries for Knight's Kingdom? In 2001?  Can anyone
speculate on what will be new for 2001 in Castle?  I wonder if the Chrome • Sets
or some version of them will be added to the 2001 lineup?

Its a little sad that all we can do is ask questions, never hearing any
answers.

Rich

Oops!  Forgot to add dreamlist prices! Sorry to post twice!  Aaron :o)

I would love to see three specific things:
1.  Defenders of the Kingdom Mini-fig pack--King Leo, Princess Storm, and both
Knight figures (plenty of shields and weapons).  Plus a horse=$5.99
2.  Invaders Mini-fig pack--Cedric the Bull and his two conspirator knights
and a skeleton (plenty of shields and weapons). Pluse one horse=$5.99
3.  Knight's Kingdom Knight's Accessories--swords (both), lances, battle axes
(both), shields (Bulls and Knights), brown crossbows, bows and quivers, 5 to
six types of helms, spears, wooden barrels, saddles, horns, gold coins ... (I
could go on) $3.75

And for additions to the LEGO Knight's Kingdom:
Dark Forest returns!
1.  Some sort of Castle Tower with a dungeon similar (but not the same) to the
Forestmen's River Fortress.  Bulls main stronghold.  $69.99
2.  Trail Ambush, forestmen and highway robbers stop a Royal convoy for
precious gold.  $39.99
3.  Secret Tree Watchpost, kind of an advance outpost for the Bulls to observe
the edges of the Forest from.  $9.99

Additions to Leo's Realm:
1.  Royal Gatehouse, for additions to the main Castle with a small holding
cell and guardhouse (plenty of guards, at least four).  $59.99
2.  Royal Convoy, carriage, cargo wagon and various mounted knights for
protection, of course Leo and the Queen would be included.  I would also like
to se the introduction of a new helm, the Great Helm (in use during the Norman
invasion of England--1066) sort of like the bullet helm but with a closed face
(non-opening) with two eye slits and a flat top.  Also they could make a
larger version of the Knight's Kingdom shield or independant knight shields. •   $29.99
3.  Royal Tavern!  You know like the old one!  $19.99
4.  Royal Blacksmith Shop, for Knight and horse equipment.  $14.99

In addition I would like to see pitchforks resurface as well as a nice
distibution of the helm I mentioned above.  If LEGO does ANY (prefer ALL), I
may have to invest in clean underwear as my trips to the stores for LEGO will
be, um, interesting...
I suppose the list here is an ultimate dream list, most of us would probably
say the same things under interrogation.
WHAT is your name?
--Aaron West.
WHAT is your quest?
--To seek the Holy LEGO.