 Castle / 6339
Re: Castle Accesseries for Knight's Kingdom
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Thu, 12 Oct 2000 18:32:24 GMT

Richard Sperber wrote:

I wonder what everyone wants the future of Castle to be?
I ask the question then; what should the future of Castle Lego be if you had
your own say?

I still dream that they'll pair up with the folks making the
Lord of the Rings movie due next December...  That would just
be *AWESOME*...  I've always dreamed that LEGO would do something
with Tolkien's world.  I also bet that it would draw the same
collector crowd as the Star Wars stuff did.

For those of you who haven't seen the trailer yet (warning, you
need a (ICK) Windows or Mac system, and it's *BIG*):

   http://www.apple.com/trailers/newline/lord_of_the_rings/

I still get chills when I watch it.  :)

Chris