 Off-Topic / Debate / 6573
Re: Castle Accesseries for Knight's Kingdom
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Sat, 14 Oct 2000 03:35:37 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Mark Sandlin writes:
You also have to consider that most people just don't care.

  Exactly.  That was the initial motivation of my post.

If you go around correcting people, they're going to roll their eyes and
give you that look reserved for Trekkie conventions and people like me who
stood out in line all night for Star Wars tickets. ;^)

  Heh!  You're right--even insofar as AFOLs already face a certain stigma,
unfounded though it may be, the sort of pedantry we're describing stands out as
somehow more extreme.

  Dave!