 Castle / 6363
Re: Castle Accesseries for Knight's Kingdom
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sat, 14 Oct 2000 06:58:57 GMT

In lugnet.castle, John Radtke writes:
In lugnet.castle, Alex Farlie writes:
Do you have an adress for the Christopher Tolkien or alternativly Bashki(ISTR
that was the LoTR directors name)? I mean an en-masse letter might work....

Ralph Bakshi did the pseudo-live/animation version covering Fellowship and
most of Two Towers.  Rankin & Bass did the Hobbit and later ROTKing.  Any
others?

How about Peter Jackson, doing the whole trilogy, as we speak?

  http://www.lordoftherings.net

:)

James