 Castle / 6348
Re: Shop @ Home=no service for Castleheads?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 13 Oct 2000 15:06:20 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Shiri Dori writes:
In lugnet.castle, Aaron West writes:
What about a formal petition?
Are we game?

Yes, definitely.
If you're up to it, you might want to formalize one. I'm sure you'll have a
lot of people willing to sign it. Most people simply don't have the time,
though, to actually write it. Someone needs to take the initiative and
actually write it. ;-)

-Shiri (one of those who doesn't have time!)
It may take me a while, and it may go long into the castle subject, but I will
TRY.
Aaron!