 Castle / 6329
Re: Shop @ Home=no service for Castleheads?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 12 Oct 2000 01:09:09 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Dimitar Iavorov writes:
I don't know... I mean are you sure this would make the poeple at LEGO think
about this.  I've tried writing three letters and I have probably called more
than twenty times, the people who answer you questions alreaday know me! Isn't
that something.  But they still say the same thing.  WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE AT
THE TIME! I'm sick of this line.

I've also found these sets on this website, but the are selling them for about
$15 dollars each plus shipping and handling.  I really want them, but I just
don't think that this is a reasonable price.

Dimitar I.

What about a formal petition?
Are we game?
Aaron