 Castle / 6333
Re: Shop @ Home=no service for Castleheads?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 12 Oct 2000 07:08:44 GMT

Aaron West <maniac@vol.com> wrote in message news:G2AIDv.Hqq@lugnet.com...
By now every one of us (the sane ones, anywho) is or has a friend looking • for
those dang blasted Chrome Knights Kingdom sets 4816, 4817, 4818 and 4819.
LEGO makes them available only to grocery and drug store chains (their own
claim) and will not be marketing them (at this time) to larger • (nationwide)
carriers of their product (TRU or wally world).  WHY!?  They are $5 bucks • a
pop and make great additions to a line of product that is already • scrapping
the high dollar range of toy purchases.  Shop At Home can't (or won't) • sell
them direct and most of us nuts don't have access to a store that carries
them.  Poopy I say!  We are the people that will buy 4+++ per week of • these
sets.  Can we petition or flood Shop At Home with calls for these sets? • If
ANYBODY agrees that LEGO should offer these sets as mass merchandise or as
Shop At Home regular catalog items then let's do something!!
I make the following suggestion:

AFOLs who regualarly (or irregularly) make S@H orders should call on this
Friday the 13th of October between 8AM and 5pm EST and ask to place an • order
for 4816-19, Chrome Knights Kingdom.  Ask for as many as you can afford. • The
number is 1-800-4LEGOLAND, in case you forgot.  Do this for our Kingdom if • not
for King Leo!

Is this too much to ask, or am I out of line?
Only do this if you are serious about wanting masses of Chrome Knights
available for your armies, try not to be a pest.  This should only be done • if
you truly intend to order.

I have called, but I guess I could phone them on Friday again.

--
"To infinity and beyond!"