 Castle / 6361
Re: Shop @ Home=no service for Castleheads? Not true!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sat, 14 Oct 2000 03:26:46 GMT

As Shop At Home began offering the "Chrome Knights" as of today (Friday the
13th) there will be no more complaints from me about service and
availability.  LEGO has now fully gained my trust and belief that they truly
are working for us.  There will be no petition from me, but I do really
believe that without all of our discussion here on LUGNET this would never
have come to be.  LEGO has achieved everything that I have wished for in this
year and it is all due to continued discussion and interaction between us and
them.
Thank you LEGO, and LUGNET members.
Aaron
:o)
p.s.  I won't be writing that petition, but I did call S@H like I said I
would.  And I got my "Chrome Knights" too!!  Yippy!