 Castle / 18611
Re: Rumored Castle sets now a nightmare.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 20 Nov 2003 20:19:43 GMT

Hi Tim!

   Plus, “Bionicle” is a defined theme with a defined storyline, which the knights are not a part of. So, it is entirely true saying its not Bionicle, and it’s entirely false saying it is Bionicle.

sigh Of course those Knights are not “Bionicle”. However, imagine NOT being a Bionicle-connoisseur (And note, I do not say “Bionicle-Fan”, just in case we want to continue being pettifoggers (sorry, if this word is an offensive term, I’m not a native speaker as you know)), so, if you are not a Bionicle-connoisseur, not knowing the Bionicle storyline, and you see Bionicles and those knights: You most likely wouldn’t see much difference. At least you would see more commoness between Bionicles and those Knight figures than between those Knight figures and old well known minifig scaled buildings. And I’m speaking of the people who saw the pics and reported what they have seen, I’m not speaking of us who we have eaten from the tree of knowledge of Bionicle and Not-Bionicle.

And yes, rumours lead to false assumptions. But when we get any hints: what are we supposed to do with them? Ignore them completely? “Ignore this sentence.” “Don’t think of a pink elephant!” As soon as Pandora’s can is opened rumours are afloat.

Bye
Jojo