 Castle / 18523
Re: Rumored Castle sets now a nightmare.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sun, 16 Nov 2003 07:07:09 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Stephen Wroble wrote:

So when we hear that the new Castle line may very be part of the Bionicle line,
we get extremely disappointed. Making Castle-like characters for the Bionicle
line might be a wise move for TLC, but it still leaves the Castle fans waiting
for "true castles" to appear again.

My point was that Castle is a big and active community. We feel neglected. We
don't dislike fans of the other themes, but you can't blame us for being a
little jealous.

I find it funny that Castle fans are the most vocal about being 'left behind' by
LEGO, while Castle received two Legends and a MOC set which are absolutely
fantasic. Plus, many Castle parts exist on the market today (albeit in Harry
Potter form). Just a simple observation ... it seems to me that Castle-heads
neglect the favor LEGO has bestowed on them by the re-released sets. But, that's
just my simple opinion.

-Tim