 Castle / 18545
Re: Rumored Castle sets now a nightmare.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 18 Nov 2003 02:03:49 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Bruce Hietbrink wrote:

To promise us Castle and give us Bionicle is a bit disappointing.

We know just a few sets that will come out in 2004. And we do not even know for
sure if these new Bionicle sets ARE castle themed. IMHO they are not the new
sets are being referred to by Lego as a "city" See here:

http://bzpower.com/story.php?ID=1519

"Are you ready to enter the city of legends?"

Remember - EVERYBODY here is jumping to conclusions, and only Lego employees
really know the deal - and I doubt they are going to talk.

So lets just sit back and see. 2004 is not even here yet - we only know a very
small fraction of the 2004 sets, and most of those sets we do know about we know
even less about them.

But yes if Lego did promise us castle sets and used these to pass it off I would
be disappointed as well. But I do not think getting in a huff* is the thing to
do at this time.

Mark P
http://www.landofbricks.com

*Not saying you are getting in a huff, just in general ;)