 Castle / 18505
Re: Rumored Castle sets now a nightmare.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sat, 15 Nov 2003 06:46:18 GMT

The world is over and if this rumors proves true, I will not be buying any LEGO
sets at all until such time as TLC decides to return castle to some semblance of
its former glory.

If Bionicle is TLC's #1 selling theme, and it is, wouldn't it make sense to
replicate it somehwere else in an attempt to mirror that success?