 Castle / 18542
Re: Rumored Castle sets now a nightmare.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 18 Nov 2003 00:21:57 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Bruce Hietbrink wrote:

To promise us Castle and give us Bionicle is a bit disappointing.

I just have to note this statement ... the new sets coming out *are*
castle-themed, they're just not *minifig scale.* Nor are they "Bionicle," as
Bionicle has its own theme. I think that's what you're really getting at.

Its just perhaps some of the parts may be shared between the two themes. But,
the new series coming out (which I haven't seen pictures of), if it is what its
described as - is castle. Saying its not is inaccurate.

-Tim