 Castle / 18504
Re: Rumored Castle sets now a nightmare.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sat, 15 Nov 2003 05:48:59 GMT

In lugnet.castle, William Lister wrote:
Hi All,

Not sure how many are left since Classic-Castle, but I must draw your attention
to a crisis in Castle. It appears TLC has decided to bring back the Castle line
in a Bionicle-like theme.

The world is over and if this rumors proves true, I will not be buying any LEGO
sets at all until such time as TLC decides to return castle to some semblance of
its former glory.

William,

I think that all of this worrying is not good.  I highly doubt that LEGO would
replace one of its great themes with Bionicle.  It is probably just a new type
of Bionicle set.  Bionicle will not replace Castle, Town, etc.  I think it is a
separate toy.

I also doubt that this is what Brad had in mind when he said that we could
expect more Castle in the future.  As I said in a previous post, Direct has
brought us two very nice Legends.  I think we will get more (just my own
opinion).  Maybe that will hold us over until new sets are on shelves.

Ben