 Castle / 18520
Re: Rumored Castle sets now a nightmare.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sun, 16 Nov 2003 02:34:47 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Stephen Wroble wrote:

I just went to the Bionicle Forum (inside the Technic Forum) and saw that the
last four posts are 1 and 2 months old! It seems like the Castle community is
much more active and it would be a shame if The LEGO Company just decided to
dump us in favor of the Bionicle line.

http://www.bzpower.com

All the Bionicle fans are there. The online Bionicle community is huge, and I
think LEGO would be wise to try out something new that would be
Bionicle-related. Perhaps not relpace Castle, but a suppliment to it with a
Bionicle-like storyline would be cool and likely would be profitable for the
company.