 Castle / 18528
Re: Rumored Castle sets now a nightmare.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sun, 16 Nov 2003 21:42:03 GMT

Even if mecha use bioncle, that still leaves nearly everyother theme. I have seen parts used in space as well but as far as town, pirate, trains, boats, and especially castle, adn whatever else, they are completely useless. What we need here is not more legends, or themes with good pieces, we need castle sets. Castle minifigs, castle weapons, new torsos, new helmets, breastplate armor, castle walls, light grey bricks in a good abundence, new flags, the list is long. Essentially, we need castle pieces. While harrypotter allegedly has many good pieces, they are not nearly as good as what could be found in a castle set. Maybe i am going in circles here but the point of it is that while bioncle is good for bionicle adn mecha, it does nothing for the rest of us. That is our complaint. After years of crappy themes and no new sets, we feel left in the dark.