 Castle / 18506
Re: Rumored Castle sets now a nightmare.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sat, 15 Nov 2003 08:53:20 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Rich Manzo wrote:

If Bionicle is TLC's #1 selling theme, and it is, wouldn't it make sense to
replicate it somehwere else in an attempt to mirror that success?

I just went to the Bionicle Forum (inside the Technic Forum) and saw that the
last four posts are 1 and 2 months old! It seems like the Castle community is
much more active and it would be a shame if The LEGO Company just decided to
dump us in favor of the Bionicle line.

I hope Ben Ellermann is correct when he said (in another part of this thread):

I think that all of this worrying is not good.  I highly doubt that LEGO would
replace one of its great themes with Bionicle.  It is probably just a new type
of Bionicle set.  Bionicle will not replace Castle, Town, etc.  I think it is
a separate toy.

I'm trying hard to be optimistic about TLC.

Stephen