 Castle / 18552
Re: Rumored Castle sets now a nightmare.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.technic
Date:
Tue, 18 Nov 2003 07:18:12 GMT

In lugnet.castle, William Lister wrote:
It appears TLC has decided to bring back the Castle line
in a Bionicle-like theme.

<snip>

Good, then Todd can move lugnet.technic.bionicle to lugnet.castle.bionicle!

j/k, this is bad news IMHO.

--
Best regards,
/Tobbe