 Castle / 18533
Re: Rumored Castle sets now a nightmare.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 17 Nov 2003 04:06:28 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Tony Alexander wrote:

     I think people are carrying the "I demand xxxx set NOW" thing way too far.
Just play.  The possibilities are limited only by what you can think up.

So VERY true. This is Lego... is it not?

Mark P
http://www.landofbricks.com