 Castle / 14065
  A Wishlist

After reading the posts on castle being dead and how we should all move to space (what do those guys have, vacuum for brains ;-)). I thought I would post this to attempt to stimulate some discussion here and prove to everyone that we are not dead, (...) (22 years ago, 25-Aug-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: A Wishlist

(...) Yes, to the yellow corners, white and tan variations. One doesn't want hundreds and hundreds of these, but several of each color would prove useful esp. for smaller structures. While you wait, try this link and the white patterns found there: (...) (22 years ago, 25-Aug-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: A Wishlist (or mini-figs)

(...) In lugnet.castle, Bruce Schlickbernd writes: (...) We all love mini-figs, we pay at ebay small fortune to by them, we buy special sets for mini-figs and we talked about 6103 as old time faviourte LEGO also re-issue lately LEGO set (...) (22 years ago, 25-Aug-02, to lugnet.castle)

  RE: A NEW CASTLE Wishlist

(...) Or building (...) <snip> (...) Well, I have some wishes for Castle, mostly minifigure evolution accessories. Castle in the past released a new faction every couple of years since the late 1980s and that usually incorporated a new weapon, new (...) (22 years ago, 25-Aug-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: A Wishlist (or mini-figs)

(...) Personally, I did like the Ninja line very much. The only thing not Castle about it was that it was Eastern, which made a great Trade Caravan destination for my own Castle merchants. You could also say that Dragon Masters was not "true (...) (22 years ago, 25-Aug-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: A Wishlist

In lugnet.castle, Richard Marchetti writes: snip (...) Yes it is. snip (...) Agree with all you said, although I have to admit my preference would be for Light Grey, Dark Grey and Sand Green first, then the other colours. The Dark Grey And Sand (...) (22 years ago, 26-Aug-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: A NEW CASTLE Wishlist

In lugnet.castle, Aaron West writes: snip (...) snip (...) MB included these in their castle set that was around roughly 8 to 10 years ago, unfortunately they did not fit Lego. (...) Again released in the old castle set, I still have one I think. (...) (22 years ago, 26-Aug-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: A NEW CASTLE Wishlist

(...) Blasterman is selling some accessories via the www.fbtb.net site. Currently there are only Star Wars-type guns, but he has some castle stuff on the drawing board: (URL)7. Three or four link Grey Chains with stud ends, like the ones available, (...) (22 years ago, 26-Aug-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: A Wishlist (or mini-figs)

(...) I just wanted to add a "me too" to this. I love the Ninja sets and wish they'd made more. I'd also love other themes like Arabian Knights (remember those great MOCs on 1000Steine.de a couple months back), Greek/Roman/Trojan War/Olympian Gods, (...) (22 years ago, 26-Aug-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: A NEW CASTLE Wishlist

(...) There are two types of MB castle swords. If you go to my parts wanted page, you will find what I am calling "Mega Bloks Sword 1" and "Mega Bloks Sword 2" [note: those are just scans, not properly scaled or sized in relation to one another] -- (...) (22 years ago, 26-Aug-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: A Wishlist

(...) I was just trying to make more easily implemented suggestions, red and black being colors that TLC actually marketed as roof slopes in accessory packs. But since we are getting other colors in slopes too, I would tend to agree with a more (...) (22 years ago, 26-Aug-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: A NEW CASTLE Wishlist

(...) Actually, there is a wider variety from MB. Block Bot Ninja and Dragon has two Katana swords slightly shorter than TLCs sword. The big ugly old Castle set from the early 1990s had what I will call "Crusader" medium length grey swords, the (...) (22 years ago, 26-Aug-02, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: A Wishlist (or mini-figs)

(...) I like my bones! Well skeletons make good dungeon victims, and aren't necessarily animated, so we can leave them to the realm of reality. Ghosts... Well they are a bit fantasy, unless you put one of those dastardly forestmen under the ghostly (...) (22 years ago, 26-Aug-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: A Wishlist (or mini-figs)

Dear Aaron West & Bruce Hietbrink: Sorry if by saying "No Ninja (as far as I think it's not Castle, never have been and never will be)" meant as attack of the Ninja line. I bought some Ninja myself and use them for Castle's and although I didn't (...) (22 years ago, 26-Aug-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: A NEW CASTLE Wishlist

(...) Aaron: Could you check out my wants page and let me know if there is an MB sword type that you know about that is not listed there? I am pretty sure I have it covered in terms of the element shapes, excluding color considerations. I wasn't (...) (22 years ago, 26-Aug-02, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: A Wishlist (or mini-figs)

(...) Hey Yaron, Post your request in lugnet.dear-lego for an "official request. It is a good idea, and since the whole Castle pack you ask for is mostly European the Ninja line would not fit well into this pack's proposed design. A 32 minifigure (...) (22 years ago, 26-Aug-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: A Wishlist

Hi, Great idea, here are some of the things on my wish list.Some of these i am sure, are more feasible than others: Some new weapons; infantry pike, glaive (without an oversized blade), mace, morning star etc. It would also be cool to see a return (...) (22 years ago, 26-Aug-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: A Wishlist (or mini-figs)

(...) That would be great, especially if they tried a re-release of a set like 6103 (one of my all time favorite minifigure sets). But then again, if would be cool to have a minifigure set with armor plates, or even better, maybe a red wizard? (why (...) (22 years ago, 26-Aug-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: A Wishlist (or mini-figs)

In lugnet.castle, Matt Hein writes: snip (...) Agree totally, and what about a white wizard ? snip (...) Historic castles of Europe would probably be very difficult to do, or at least to do it properly, given the cost factor, to build reasonably (...) (22 years ago, 27-Aug-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: A Wishlist

In lugnet.castle, Magnus Lauglo writes: snip (...) Agree, did you see the post earlier giving the address of the guy who is planning to create som new weapons and at least 1 helmet. (...) Not sure how the purists would view this one, after all, with (...) (22 years ago, 27-Aug-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: A Wishlist

(...) Ken, I think he is wanting a 1 high larger macaroni element, in this case I guess it would curve/arch diagonally across a 4x4 space. This would be in the way of a less "juniorized" version of the 6 high curved panel walls. -- Hop-Frog (22 years ago, 27-Aug-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: A Wishlist (or mini-figs)

(...) I almost died in my chair! I have understood that both the SW and HP lines have been very good for TLC, so I guess there is no arguing with success. I just don't see why a licensed toy has to entirely replace an existing theme line -- I really (...) (22 years ago, 27-Aug-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: A Wishlist

(...) No, I hadn't seen anything about this for over a year. Can you direct me to the thread, or does anyone out there know his email? (...) slit (...) fiddling (...) True, but arrow slits are very parts intesnsive. (...) Lego (...) LOL sorry, I (...) (22 years ago, 27-Aug-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Grey Roof Slopes

(...) I really wish Lego would produce a light grey roof slope pack. Then my crenelations could be made. (URL) also would like minifigures in new colors - ie orange british foot soldiers with the newest helmet - like in the movie "Braveheart" Ben (22 years ago, 27-Aug-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: A Wishlist (or mini-figs)

(...) Almost what I thought when I read that one. Will Harry Potter consume the prospects of a castle line in the near future as the StarWars syndication did for the space line. (...) Yes, I believe that Hp is more themed to a mythological/ fantasy (...) (22 years ago, 27-Aug-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: A Wishlist

(...) Hi. Jeff is selling his weapons via fbtb. Go to: (URL) click on the "Jeff's Armory" button (right side of the screen). Right now he just has three Star Wars blasters for sale. I got a few of them and they are high quality. You can see them in (...) (22 years ago, 28-Aug-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: A Wishlist

(...) If he makes that 'Great Helm' available at a somewhat reasonable price, AYE CHIUAUA!!!!! (22 years ago, 28-Aug-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: A NEW CASTLE Wishlist

In lugnet.castle, Aaron West writes: snip (...) snip Just had another thought about the minifig accessories, what about a complete colour range of the long hair and long beard elements, at the moment the beard is only available in white and light (...) (22 years ago, 29-Aug-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: A Wishlist

(...) SNIP I would love a mirror of the existing BURP and LURP so you could use more in stacks without such obvious patterns emerging. Minifigs and slopes have all been mentioned but they are great to. I would also like a light green element to mix (...) (22 years ago, 29-Aug-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Hair/beards wish list (not only Castle, was Re: A NEW CASTLE Wishlist)

I'd DEFINITELY go for a shorter beard, Dumbledore hair, and Hermione hair in every possible color, as a new Service Pack. I think Lego could make some good money on such a pack. Forget about tossing caps and hats in the pack, as they always do, make (...) (22 years ago, 29-Aug-02, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Hair/beards wish list (not only Castle, was Re: A NEW CASTLE Wishlist)

In lugnet.dear-lego, Tom Stangl writes: Snip (...) Snip Just a few more thoughts, and if there isn't many more posts to this thread, then I might summarise it and post the final list in one of the Lego groups. More ideas, seeing as we have covered (...) (22 years ago, 30-Aug-02, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.lego.direct)