 CAD / Development / 7572
Re: MPD spec
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Tue, 6 Aug 2002 00:27:02 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev, Jacob Sparre Andersen writes:
Not at all. It seems like a very sensible thing to do. I
presume that the update will include the "NOFILE"
meta-command (if we ever got around to agree on it).

Another thing I realised the other day is that in Australia, the opposite of
clockwise is generally anti-clockwise rather than counter-clockwise, so the
BFC CERTIFY should really be CW or ACW, but it's a bit late to worry about
it now!

ROSCO