 CAD / Development / 7563
Re: MPD spec
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Mon, 5 Aug 2002 17:40:28 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev, Jacob Sparre Andersen writes:
Steve Bliss wrote:
In lugnet.cad.dev, Jacob Sparre Andersen writes:
See <URL: http://hugin.ldraw.org/meyer/LEGO/V%E6rkt%F8j/#MPD.Files >.

Do you mind if I copy (and update) the information on
your MPD page to www.ldraw.org/reference/specs?

Not at all. It seems like a very sensible thing to do. I
presume that the update will include the "NOFILE"
meta-command (if we ever got around to agree on it).

I don't know if we ever agreed on it; I don't remember the discussion of it
at all.  But I included it in the page.

Please announce it, when the copy is ready, so I can change
my web pages to point to the more official location.

  Oyez, oyez!  Please read the new Multi-Part DAT (MPD) Language
  Extension specification at <http://www.ldraw.org/reference/specs/mpd>.
  All comments, suggestions, and criticisms are welcome.

:)

Steve