 CAD / Development / 4129
Re: MPD spec
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Thu, 9 Mar 2000 19:53:08 GMT

"Are you the MPD format owner ?"
or is this a definition discussed and defined by the Ldraw community ?

I believe the answer would be Yes and Yes.

Steve

So are you available to help define a better/improved Multi Part
Dat format, not necessarilly with MPD extension ?
By using your experience with the current MPD format ? including the
splitter and Builder !

What would you improve ?

Do you think there is NOTHING to improve ?

Any new ideias ?

See ya

Rui Martins