 CAD / Development / 3694
Re: Ldlite for OpenGL and Linux (and uppercase filenames)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Thu, 20 Jan 2000 16:14:18 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev, Jacob Sparre Andersen wrote:

The LDraw distribution is currently packaged on a
case-insensitive file system (Steve, correct me if I am
wrong), so this would be very impractical.

At this point, I don't even know if the ARC program is DOS or Windows, so I
can't say for sure if it's case-aware or not.

I'll be finding out soon, after the 2000-01 voting process.  Which is going to
happen (relatively) soon, I promise.

Steve