 CAD / Development / 3743
Re: Ldlite for OpenGL and Linux (and uppercase filenames)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Sun, 23 Jan 2000 19:53:27 GMT

Don:

If you want to play, I dumped a snapshot of the current mess at
http://www.geocities.com/dheyse for now.  You can find source for both
Windows and linux OpenGL versions there.

It wasn't quite clear what you need in addition to the
distribution on <URL: http://www.geocities.com/dheyse/ >.

Which libraries have you used for the Linux version?

And could you make a plain zip OR tgz file? The mixture you
use for the Linux source distribution is a bit confusing.

Play well,

Jacob (who wants to build LDGLite on Linux)

--  E-mail:               sparre@cats.nbi.dk              --
--  Web...:   <URL: http://hugin.ldraw.org/LEGO/Tog/ >    --