 CAD / Development / 3672
Re: Ldlite for OpenGL and Linux (and uppercase filenames)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Wed, 19 Jan 2000 11:09:26 GMT

Having all that said, I would like to propose the following:
- case-sensitive filenames
- ".DAT" standard extension to minimize changes to existing files
- try to minimize the need for editing the current files
- check if a specific primitive/subpart is referenced with different cases
  in distinct files, and correct to be all the same.

I think this will suffice to port filenames to case-sensitive convention,
but correct me if I am wrong, or if there is anyway to improve this ideia.

        Rui Martins

There is one problem. several files were "corrected"  to have the stud.dat
references uppercased so that ledit would show the studs.

Are you sure that was the problem, because Ledit runs on DOS, which
doesn't care on filename case, it's case-insensitive, so it should always
work in DOS.

Rui Martins