 CAD / Development / 3656
Re: Ldlite for OpenGL and Linux (and uppercase filenames)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Tue, 18 Jan 2000 12:35:56 GMT

As far as I remember, in DOS/FAT16 the names where stored in ALL
UPPERCASE, but I could be wrong, when I get home I will check.

Yes, they were.  You could use DD or simiar to edit them to lowercase, in
which case "DIR" would show them lower, but command.com and the fileopen-type
calls all treated everything case-insenitively and could see them.

-Steven
http://home.mindspring.com/~svore